Friday, December 19, 2008

Cute as a little doll....

Here he is. My grandson. His name is Thomas Morgan and he is precious! The last time that I saw him he was only 3 weeks old. I was able to hold him and kiss him then. This time when I saw him he was 19 months old and he was afraid of his Grandma Margie. It broke my heart to only be able to see him from across the room, but I didn't want him to be scared anymore than he already was.
This photo was taken of him at his Grandpa Tom Harris's funeral, held during the first week of November 2008. It's a shame that Tommy won't be able to know his Grandpa Harris. He was quite a man.
Some day in the future I'll tell Tommy all about the man that loved his first grandson named Thomas. Some day there will be many things that I'll share with him. I just pray that he will always want to know about his Grandpa and Grandma who loved him from afar.

No comments: