Friday, January 16, 2009

TILE UPDATE.....

OH IT LOOKS WONDERFUL!!!

If I had known how pretty floor tile actually can be in a home we would have had it put down in our house in Henderson! Wow!! I wish you were all here to see it.

Today the workers will be finishing the master bathroom and Brian has already gone to Home Depot to purchase the baseboard. He will bring it home and cut it. Then it will be my turn to paint it. I'll be set up on the patio for painting. After it dries it will go back to Brian and his nailgun and WHAM!! down along the tile it will go! It's going to look sooooo nice in here! And I wish that all of you could come home to see it.

Sigh........

Anyway.....while I'm here I also thought that I would mention that THE TOAST OF THE DAY IS: "Here's to nothing!"

National Nothing Day. Anniversary of the event created by newspaperman Harold Pullman Coffin and first observed in 1973, "to provide Americans with one national day when they can just sit with out celebrating, observing, or honoring anything."

Dose of Mirth: "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."~Douglas Adams

So if you've got "nothing" to do today....enjoy your day! And if you've got "something" planned...well, enjoy that too! hahahaa!

1 comment:

Jacob and Emily said...

So I would like to see some pictures of this amazing floor. I'm hoping you are doing a work in progress picture taking. I bet it just looks so beautiful! It may be chilly in the Winter but Summers should be nice and enjoyable!