Thursday, January 8, 2009

IT'S HEEEERE!










I am just so excited that I can hardly control my fingers as I fly across the keyboard!

WE HAVE 72 BOXES OF CERAMIC TILE STACKED NEATLY IN OUR GARAGE TO BEGIN THEIR JOURNEY THROUGHOUT OUR HOUSE ON MONDAY!!!

Oh my gosh I am soooooo excited that I can hardly wait to walk naked (just my feet that is) on our new floor! Hahaaaa! Of course I'll take a few pictures and try to post it but the next few days are going to be tearing down the furniture that is still "inside" the house and putting it in the bedrooms! Once the floor is done....then we begin the bedrooms! Everything OUT of the bedrooms so that the baseboard and carpeting can be put down! I'm thinking that we will be doing this one bedroom at a time?? Sounds logical but so far....none of this has been logical! haha!

Right now our biggest thought to ponder is ...."Which bathroom floor should they do first? The Master bath where we take our showers and need to get to our clothes.....OR the hallway bathroom (that's the bathroom that I like to use)?

Ok....so now I have to get a few things packed (again) and put away (I think my gnomes are getting used to living in a box and out of a box...in a box and out of a box. haha! Time to get them back into the box and move the cabinet someplace.......

Now where's that strapping tape again???

3 comments:

Mandy and Alex said...

Mom, does the tile have grooves in it or is it straight and flat?

Mandy and Alex said...

Hard decision on which bathroom to do first. I think I would go with the guest bathroom first because it might not have as much traffic and you can depend more on the master while it dries and you can shut the door while it dries.

Jacob and Emily said...

I agree with Mandy. The guest bathroom first. That way it's out of the way. It's easier to do the other bathroom last. The tile looks great.