Saturday, February 13, 2010

After viewing the photo of my sister and me (which I can't tell you how happy we both were to see such a nice photo of the two of us!) it occurred to me just how special the relationship between siblings is and can be.
I immediately thought of my two daughters, some day in the future, having their photograph taken together and enjoying life as much as my sister Patsy and I were enjoying the day! I've been blessed for the last 25 years to have my sister living so close to me and being able to hop in the car and be at her house within a few minutes! I've been blessed with a sister who can COOK! Yep those turkey dinners and wonderful Christmas hams and all the trimmings don't just fall from the sky! I've been blessed with her laughter and her positive comments when my life seemed to be falling apart and her natural way of hugging me and telling me that things WILL get better (and they did). She's been my best and dearest friend for my entire life (except for that ONE night when you wouldn't take me to the bathroom so I could pee....lol). The thought of ever being without her sends me into such a deep pit of depression.
I can only say one thing right now......

I LOVE YOU PAT AND I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE MY SISTER!

No comments: